Old 12-24-2008, 02:18 PM
"Ben Kevan"

Default How to check if Adobe Flash Player is installed on server? (or what's name of RPM)

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 05:56:13 -0800, sunhux G <sunhux@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to address the following :
http://secunia.com/Advisories/33221/

How can I tell if it's installed?
Do I use "rpm -qa | grep ??"

TIA

Yes, you can do:

rpm -qa | grep -i flash

Or go into your browser and do:

(firefox) aboutlugins
(opera) operalugins

Or you can go to the following site:

http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/about/

--
Ben Kevan
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may. - Fight Club