Old 12-17-2008, 10:39 AM

Default Solaris Commands on Linux

Hi Venkata Vuppala,

i think, the (free) Book "Solaris to Linux Migration"
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/pdfs/sg247186.pdf helps :-)

Cu Markus

Old 12-17-2008, 04:14 PM
Yong Huang

What commands do you need? It's better to evaluate individual Solaris commands and find their Linux counterparts.

In the mean time, check out http://bhami.com/rosetta.html

Yong Huang

Old 01-02-2009, 10:45 AM
Venkata Vuppala

Hi Yong,

Thanks for replying.
I am able to sort the equivalent commands with little hickups.

Cheers,
Venkata