Old 12-10-2008, 03:25 PM
mark

Default Does the redhat moderator ever respond?

I've emailed what's supposed to be the right address about this several times,
and never even got an automated response, and after many months of this, I'm
*really* irritated.

Anyone have any clue on how to get to the redhat "moderator" other than the
listed one?

mark