Old 12-10-2008, 06:16 AM
"Rohit khaladkar"

Default df -k /home does not show file system

Hi!
There is a weird problem that I am facing on a linux server.When I run the
command df -k /home there is no file system associated with /home.Please
find the screen shot below:

[root@puiqcat /]# df -k /home
- 0 0 0 - /home

Can someone know what could be done in this case.

Thanks!
Rohit Khaladkar

Old 12-10-2008, 06:39 AM
"Rohit khaladkar"

Hi!
I got the solution to the problem. Someone had unmounted /home from the
server and I mounted /home back.

Thanks!
Rohit Khaladkar