Old 11-29-2008, 01:08 AM
bedo

Default a problem about pppoe server on rhel 5

hi,everyone:

I use the rpm of rhel 4 default installed successfully setup a pppoe
server,I can dial in windows.

but when i use same config in rhel 5 (it's default install rpm packet) , i
failing ,i can't dial in windows.

I don't know why ?

my content of configure files in rhel 4 follow

echo "1">/proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

vi /etc/ppp/pppoe-server-options
# PPP options for the PPPoE server
# LIC: GPL
require-pap
require-chap
login
lcp-echo-interval 10
lcp-echo-failure 2
ms-dns 2.2.2.2

vi /etc/ppp/chap-secrets
# Secrets for authentication using CHAP
# client server secret IP addresses
"test" * "test" *

pppoe-server ?I eth0 ?L 192.168.200.10 ?R 192.168.200.20

anybody can help me , thanks!