Old 11-22-2008, 01:39 PM
"Rohit khaladkar"

Default Shared memory table.

Hi!The Shared memory table shmmni is reaching 100% in the middle of the day
- at random .

I do not know what process takes it to that level .

What would be my way of finding that out ?

Thanks for all the help!

Rohit

Old 11-22-2008, 01:47 PM
David Tonhofer

Rohit khaladkar wrote:

Hi!The Shared memory table shmmni is reaching 100% in the middle of the day
- at random .

I do not know what process takes it to that level .

What would be my way of finding that out ?

Thanks for all the help!

Rohit

"lsof" maybe? Never used it for that, though.

Old 11-22-2008, 02:17 PM
"Geofrey Rainey"

Hi,

What effect does shmmni high usage have on your system? And how do you
know its usage?

online at tvnz.co.nz