Old 11-18-2008, 01:14 PM
Vitaliy Gladkevitch

Default Can I get the list of all rpm's which are included in the Red Hat Linux 5.2

Hello,

During the installation you are given an option to select what groups
of packages you would like to install. Uncheck everything but "base"
for the smallest recommended configuration.

- Vitaliy

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 18, 2008, at 8:56 AM, "Rohit khaladkar" <rohit.khaladkar@gmail.com
> wrote:

Hi All!
Can I get the list of all rpm's which are included in the Red Hat
Linux

5.2.I need to find out the minimum required rpm's.

Thanks!
Rohit Khaladkar