Old 11-18-2008, 12:25 AM
オトゴンバヤル

Default SCIM does not work only on Firefox in Redhat EL4

Dear all

SCIM is used no problem an all applications. But only on Firefox SCIM
does not work. I am working on Redhat EL4. SCIM even works on
Thunderbirtd and OpenOffice3. Could somebody tell any solutions?

Thank you.

Gobi.

Old 11-18-2008, 09:54 PM
truc nguyen

Please use English or alphabet on your name

It is not common to use the figure words as Chinese or Japanese

Old 11-19-2008, 12:44 AM
"Otgonbayar.A"

OK, I changed my name to English letters. I got that's why I haven't
received any reply. Thank you.