Old 11-13-2008, 01:33 PM
Paulo Cesar Naves Mota

Default What about Xen? ( NTP problem for virtual RHEL 4 server on VmWare)

Jon,

I had many problems using NTP in virtual machines with ESX
3.x(VMware), the our solution was do NTP server in phisical machine. The
problem was the clock not syncronized when the CPU is working a lot.

But I still not used the XEN.

Best Regards

--

Att,