Old 11-13-2008, 12:19 PM
"Miner, Jonathan W (US SSA)"

Default What about Xen? ( NTP problem for virtual RHEL 4 server on VmWare)

Changing the subject slightly....

What are peoples' experiences with Xen? I typically run NTP on the physical (host) operating system, and run no time synchronization on the guest operating systems. I don't have any problems... or at least I don't think I have any.

- Jon