Old 11-11-2008, 02:37 PM
"surendra kumar"

Default as root login problem in RHEL5

Dear all

i am face problem our in laptop in this laptop os using RHEL5 yesterday our
laptop is working fine .I could login as root in clt+alt+F1,F2,F3,F4,F5,F6,
but after se enable i am facing problem i cannot login as root in
clt+alt+f1,f2,f3,f4,f5 f6,but now i can loging by grophi as root , after
restore se enable
still problem facing .

Thanks & Regard

surendra kumar