Old 11-08-2008, 06:23 AM
"Ravi Taleria"

Default VPN Configuration Linux

Dear Sir

I am a Red Hat Certified Engineer. I need to configure
VPN on Linux. I have not too much idea about this. But its very
important for me. So, please provide me VPN related document and also
the full configuration of VPN on Linux.

Thanks & Regards
Ravi Kumar Taleria

Old 11-08-2008, 01:16 PM
Barry Brimer

http://openvpn.net/index.php/documentation/howto.html

Old 11-08-2008, 07:31 PM
"Ben Kevan"

Sorry for top post, sent from black berry.

You don't give us enough information. Are you setting up a server? A
client? What are you trying to do? What type of machines connecting?
How many (for sizing). Just a ton of missed info.

On 11/7/08, Ravi Taleria <ravi.taleria@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Sir
>
> I am a Red Hat Certified Engineer. I need to configure
> VPN on Linux. I have not too much idea about this. But its very
> important for me. So, please provide me VPN related document and also
> the full configuration of VPN on Linux.
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Ravi Kumar Taleria

Sent from my mobile device