Old 11-07-2008, 04:32 PM
"jasneet singh"

Default Cluster goes down the moment Uplink is connected

I have two Linux AS5 servers running in cluster mode with two HP procurve
switches and MSA 1500 SAN, both the servers have one on-board LAN card.The
clustering works well if there is no external uplink connected to procurve
switches. The moment uplink is connected the cluster goes down and both the
servers stop pinging each other. The SAN storage gets mounted on any of the
server randomly.
The cluster works well if I remove eth0 from the server configuration even
if uplink is there.
Is this any problem with linux distribution?

--
regards
Jasneet Singh

Today is a gift, that is why it is called "The Present"

Old 11-08-2008, 12:54 AM
"jasneet singh"

to add the below query

1. There is a Packet loss from one of the server the server is random
2. Process are killing crazily in the erring server.