Old 11-01-2008, 04:09 AM
"Ravi Taleria"

Default VPN Server on Redhat

Hi

I am Ravi Kumar Taleria a Red Hat Certified Engineer. I
want to configure a VPN Server on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.2. I have
three application server and many clients. I want to authenticate
these clients through VPN Server to Application Server. Please tell me
full configuration for this project.

Thanks & Regards
Ravi Kumar Taleria

Old 11-01-2008, 04:10 AM

Install and configure openvpn

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Old 11-01-2008, 11:07 AM
"Nicholas G. Stamatakos"

Hi Ravi--
If you get an answer let me know. We'd like to know also. What
firewall are you working with.

Nick

--
Nick Stamatakos
US Naval Observatory

Old 11-01-2008, 12:07 PM
lingu

HI,

I will suggest you to go for pptp its quite easy.Else you can try
openvpn but later one need lot of things to tune.

Search Google for further configuration and testing of above vpn

Regards,

lingu.

Old 11-01-2008, 12:39 PM
Barry Brimer

I am Ravi Kumar Taleria a Red Hat Certified Engineer. I
want to configure a VPN Server on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.2. I have
three application server and many clients. I want to authenticate
these clients through VPN Server to Application Server. Please tell me
full configuration for this project.

Use OpenVPN. Directions at
<http://openvpn.net/index.php/documentation/howto.html>

I use the Dag Wieers/rpmforge openvpn package.

Barry