Old 10-28-2008, 06:02 PM
"Macho Megastar"

Default How can get exact look and feel of redhat7.3(like fonts and all those things)

Hi
How can we get exact look and feel of redhat7.3(like fonts and all
those things) for redhat enterprise, Some how I didn't like the fonts
on RedHat enetreprise desktop
Can somebody throw some light on this

Thks&Rgds
--Venkat