Old 10-22-2008, 12:10 PM
Venus Jivani

Default Take a look at my Facebook Profile

Hi Redhat-list,

I set up a Facebook Profile where I can post my pictures, videos and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you need to join Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own profile.

Thanks,
Venus

To join Facebook, please use the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=633841115&k=XZ1TQ3SZQ6ZMZCA1XJ44V&r=