Old 10-16-2008, 11:03 AM
"Rohit khaladkar"

Default Please check my machine configurations for installing Red Hat linux 5.2

Hi!I have the following machine configurations.Can someone please let me
know if Red Hat 5.2 (64 bit) and Oracle 10.2.4 can work on these. Please let
me know if you need anymore information.

Thanks!
Rohit Khaladkar

1)Application Server:

a)BIOS set to default settings.

b)IBMx3650 machine.

c)2 Intel Pentium 2.66 GHz Quad core or faster processors.

d)16 GB RAM (500 MHz or faster)

e)2 SAS drives (min of 146GB each) RAID 1

f)2 Gigabit Network interfaces.

g)1 DVD ROM drive

2)Database Server:

a)BIOS set to default settings.

b)IBMx3650 machine.

c)2 Intel Pentium 2.66 GHz Quad core or faster processors.

e)8 AS drives (min of 146GB each)

f) 2 internal drives configured as RAID1

g)6 drives configured as RAID10 (avalaible storage of 400+)

h)2 Gigabit Network interfaces.

i)1 DVD ROM drive