-   -   utils2_ak (http://www.linux-archive.org/red-hat-linux/176437-utils2_ak.html)

Larry D Sorensen 10-14-2008 10:43 PM

utils2_ak

I am trying to make utils2_ak on a Solaris 10 server with IDS 11.50.FC2
and 4gl 7.32.FC3 installed. I changed the ESQL to be c4gl. Can anyone
point me in the right direction on what to look at to take care of my
errors? It has been a long time since I have had to compile programs.

$ make
INFORMIXC=gcc c4gl -DHAVE_GNU_GETOPT=1 -o ul ul.ec -L/usr/lib -lgen
gcc: unrecognized option `-KPIC'
gcc: language arch=v9 not recognized
gcc: language arch=v9 not recognized
ld: fatal: file ul.c: unknown file type
ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written to ul
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `ul'