Old 09-26-2008, 01:34 PM
"David Richards"

Default wrong command

As you RHCE'D and you did that! I suggest you reinstall the whole system
again. I personally don't think many people will reply because that is a
really stupid thing to do. Any good sys admin knows never to use root
and this is a good example why. I hope you will learn from your
mistakes!

--
David Richards
Network Administrator