Old 09-26-2008, 12:03 PM
lingu

Default RHN Satellite on Xen Virtual Guest

Hi all,

I am planning to install RHN Satellite server as a virtual guest on
RHEL5.I want to know wheather RHN woks on both para and full
virtualization mode.Can any one provide me the suitable link that
best explains RHN satellite on Virtual Guest Limitations.

Regards,

Lingu