Old 09-25-2008, 10:37 AM
"Vivek Mangal"

Default crond not found

Hello All,

I installed Centos 5.
I set a cron job in /etc/crontab file.
when i tried to start crond service, then a error message is occur which
says that their is no crond daemon.

I tried crontab command also, again their is a error message come that
command not found.

I also look that their is crontab rpm is installed or not through this
command,
# rpm -qa | grep cron // output is
crontabs-1.10-8

means cron rpm is installed but their is no service is their...
can any one help me
i do not know that which rpms are required for cron services.

--
With Regards,
Vivek Mangal

Thu Sep 25 14:30:01 2008