Old 09-17-2008, 07:57 AM
"Koray Sonmez [Oytek]"

Default proxy server

Hi,

I am searching Proxy server documantion for Redhat 5.

I found some docs but all of them about 3 or 4.

Anybody answer me ; Is proxy server running on Redhat 5?

regards

Bu e-mail'in tum icerigi gonderenin kisisel tasarrufu ile olusturulmus ve gonderilmistir. Oyak Teknoloji Bilisim ve Kart Hizmetleri A.S. bu e-mail icerigi hakkinda sorumluluk kabul etmez.
This e-mail has been sent by the sender under his/her own individual discretion. Oyak Teknoloji Bilisim ve Kart Hizmetleri A.S. accepts no responsibility.