Old 09-15-2008, 04:30 PM
"Steven W. Orr"

Default Is there something wrong with this list?

Where are the From headers? Very few of the message here have a From
header, but not all. Is that because the people who post here are
spammers?

--
Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. Stranger things have .0.
steveo at syslang.net

Old 09-15-2008, 04:46 PM
"Mike Burger"

Every message I receive on this list comes with a "From:" header.

> Where are the From headers? Very few of the message here have a From
> header, but not all. Is that because the people who post here are
> spammers?
>
> --
> Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. Stranger things have
> .0.
> happened but none stranger than this. Does your driver's license say Organ
> ..0
> Donor?Black holes are where God divided by zero. Listen to me! We are all-
> 000
> individuals! What if this weren't a hypothetical question?
> steveo at syslang.net

Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS