Old 09-09-2008, 12:41 PM
Nicu Buculei

Default Fedora Art at FUDCon

As I can't take photos of myself, here is an excellent photo taken by
Francesco Crippa with Martin and me at FUDCon:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fcrippa/2841971331/

And a couple of photos by me with Martin talking about our projects:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicubunu/2834913723/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicubunu/2835751382/

Not last, a proof that Martin worked on Echo at the conference:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicubunu/2835749746/
(I also have proof of him drinking *****, but I will not shame him right
now )

My recommendation is: if you have the opportunity to meet another
member(s) of the team, do not hesitate and use it. It was really good time.

Old 09-09-2008, 12:49 PM
Frank Murphy

On Tue, 2008-09-09 at 15:41 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:

> http://www.flickr.com/photos/fcrippa/2841971331/
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicubunu/2834913723/
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicubunu/2835751382/
> My recommendation is: if you have the opportunity to meet another
> member(s) of the team, do not hesitate and use it. It was really good time.

I feel old...ish

Frank