Old 07-26-2010, 08:05 PM
"Carlos (casep) Sepulveda"

Default New guy

Hi!
I'm Carlos from Chile.
I'm a 10 years linux user and currently full time AIX/RedHat sysadmin.
I'm interested in monitoring and/or configuration setups
versioning/control (I've never used git, only cvs and svn, shame on
my!)
I hope could help, soon.

Regards
--
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

Old 07-27-2010, 08:37 PM
Mike McGrath

On Mon, 26 Jul 2010, Carlos (casep) Sepulveda wrote:

> Hi!
> I'm Carlos from Chile.
> I'm a 10 years linux user and currently full time AIX/RedHat sysadmin.
> I'm interested in monitoring and/or configuration setups
> versioning/control (I've never used git, only cvs and svn, shame on
> my!)
> I hope could help, soon.

Welcome Carlos, have you read through the GettingStarted page?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted

-Mike