Old 08-28-2008, 05:17 PM
"Joy Methew"

Default Sendamil

hello all
i am using sendmail server for incoming and outgoing mails.
this is a public mail server like gmail.
you all the guys know that if any client wann use my mail
server for outgoing mails
it should be realy on my mail server.
but we have lot of clients and it`s not possible we give every
and each client entry in our mail server.
can we make apache and sendmail combination???

how we can solve this problem???

Old 08-28-2008, 05:19 PM

Squirrelmail

Do lots of reading

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Old 08-28-2008, 07:34 PM
Laszlo BERES

Joy Methew wrote:

but we have lot of clients and it`s not possible we give every
and each client entry in our mail server.
can we make apache and sendmail combination???

how we can solve this problem???

Joy, sorry for my question, but did you really take the EX333 exam?

--
BÉRES László RHCE, RHCX senior IT engineer, trainer
Red Hat, Fedora, CentOS, SELinux: http://sys-admin.hu

Old 08-29-2008, 05:30 AM
"Joy Methew"

Laszlo BERES
hello dear...
don`t feel for this question.
if u will see content of EX-333 exam this is only for
security module...
if u think there is lot of knowledge about every server
you are taking wrong.

in cyber world no limitation of knowledge.

so study more learn more......