Old 08-27-2008, 05:20 PM
"Kis Jani"

Default Cant Install Red Hat Directory Server

Hello list,

I requested a 30 day license for red hat enterprise linux, because I wanted
to try Red Hat Directory Server.
Now I installad it and as tried to install redhat ds (yum install redhat-ds,
as you can read in the documentation) and I realized that the package is not
there.
Is there a repository missing or what could be the problem?
I also tried it first with centos, but in the centos version the Services
For Users part is missing from the web admin interface, and that is one of
the most important parts of this DS.

Thanks for the help