Old 08-27-2008, 03:53 AM
"Joy Methew"

Default RHCSS-EX-333

hello all.....
i have cleared EX-333 exam.
anyone can tell me what is the benefits of this
certificate????
Thanks

Old 08-27-2008, 04:25 AM
Barry Brimer

hello all.....
i have cleared EX-333 exam.
anyone can tell me what is the benefits of this
certificate????
Thanks

EX333 is one of 3 expertise exams needed to become an RHCSS as well as one
of 5 needed to become an RHCA. Did you sign up for this exam or did you
pass it?

Old 08-27-2008, 04:29 AM
inode0

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 11:25 PM, Barry Brimer <lists@brimer.org> wrote:
>> hello all.....
>> i have cleared EX-333 exam.
>> anyone can tell me what is the benefits of this
>> certificate????
>> Thanks
>
> EX333 is one of 3 expertise exams needed to become an RHCSS as well as one
> of 5 needed to become an RHCA. Did you sign up for this exam or did you
> pass it?

And do you have an RHCE already? That is required to take the 333 exam.

John

Old 08-27-2008, 04:35 AM
Barry Brimer

anyone can tell me what is the benefits of this
certificate????
Thanks

EX333 is one of 3 expertise exams needed to become an RHCSS as well as one
of 5 needed to become an RHCA. Did you sign up for this exam or did you
pass it?

And do you have an RHCE already? That is required to take the 333 exam.

More specifically, are you a current RHCE .. meaning an RHCE on RHEL 4 or
RHEL 5? I have taken (and passed) EX333 and I can tell you that it is
quite challenging.

Barry

Old 08-27-2008, 06:42 AM
"Joy Methew"

i m rhce on 5 version.
i have passed ex-333 exam

Old 08-28-2008, 07:55 AM
"Shankar Jha"

Congrats!!!

Could you please share some tips about this exam as i am also preparing for
RHCSS.

Thanks-