Old 08-18-2008, 12:32 PM
"Koray Sonmez [Oytek]"

Default How to find WWN of HBA on a RedHat

Hi All,

Please let me know the command, to know the WWN of Qlogic HBA on Redhat

Koray

Bu e-mail'in tum icerigi gonderenin kisisel tasarrufu ile olusturulmus ve gonderilmistir. Oyak Teknoloji Bilisim ve Kart Hizmetleri A.S. bu e-mail icerigi hakkinda sorumluluk kabul etmez.
This e-mail has been sent by the sender under his/her own individual discretion. Oyak Teknoloji Bilisim ve Kart Hizmetleri A.S. accepts no responsibility.

Old 08-18-2008, 12:33 PM

You can get it from /proc/scsi/qlaxx dir.

Old 08-18-2008, 01:01 PM
"Northrup, Wilson"

You may find it useful to download & install the "scli" tool from qlogic.com. Otherwise, I can not check now but did you look in /proc/scsi ?

wilson