Old 08-13-2008, 06:48 PM
Yong Huang

Default This is Lucky Boy.British gorgeous ship was stealed by

Is there a way to read the full mail header of this guy's email? When I get any
individual's email, I see where it came from. (At least the top "Received from"
is not fake.) But the emails in a mailing list don't show full mail headers.

Yong Huang

Old 08-13-2008, 06:57 PM
"Steven Kalisky"

yong321@yahoo.com