Old 01-21-2011, 09:04 PM

Default vmware

On Jan 21, 2011, at 12:57 PM, mattias wrote:

> 5.5
> But that has worked before
> A intel card

When some one is kind enough to try and help, the least you can do is
answer there questions.

And ppl here prefer bottom posting.

- aurf

Old 01-21-2011, 09:58 PM
"mattias"

I solved it
I installed the openvz kernel without openvz utilites
And now vmware works

Old 01-22-2011, 02:13 AM
John R Pierce

On 01/21/11 1:07 PM, mattias wrote:
> ok

part of the etiquette of bottom posting is to trim the superfluous parts
of teh original message, including signatures, and just quote the part
you are replying to.

but you seem to revel in being a twit, and are going on my auto-delete
list real soon now.