Old 07-10-2010, 09:56 AM
"mattias"

Default vmware

What do you meen?
abandoned ?

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: centos-bounces@centos.org [mailto:centos-bounces@centos.org] För Mark
Skickat: den 10 juli 2010 02:56
Till: CentOS mailing list
Ämne: Re: [CentOS] vmware

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 5:11 PM, Athmane Madjoudj <athmanem@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not talking about VMware Server 2.x because VMware has abandoned
> it, although I use it on CentOS 5.5 with some workarounds.

Can you expand on that? Did they abandon VMWare Server altogether, or just
version 2?

I'm still using version 1.08, and it works fine, except that Win XP SP3
won't Hibernate or Stand-by due to an incompatibility with one of the VMWare
drivers. I was using the VMWare save machine state, but it turns out that
shutdown and reboot is faster....

Let us know.... :-)

Mark

Old 01-21-2011, 06:38 PM
"mattias"

Can i run xen and vmware on the same machine?

Old 01-21-2011, 07:40 PM
"mattias"

Bad
Because
My nic will only pic a ip when xen kernel are loaded
If I try a no xen kernel
The dhclient reply
No link check your cable
But all cables are connected