Old 08-11-2008, 07:35 AM
Marius Boitor

Default Yum repository

Hi,

I need a list of repositories for RHEL5. Can you help me with that?

With respect,
Marius

Old 08-11-2008, 07:43 AM
"Nebu Thomas"

Pls go throug the below link . . . .

http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/

Thx !!!

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 1:05 PM, Marius Boitor <boitor.marius@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need a list of repositories for RHEL5. Can you help me with that?
>
> With respect,
> Marius

Nebu Mathews Thomas

Old 02-24-2010, 04:31 AM
Sir June

This may be a silly question or a newbie question.

I have a fedora 9 box and i want to upgrade some packages. how do i browse the yum repository and see what updates are available? is there a site that lists the new updates?

thanks,
Sir June

Old 02-24-2010, 09:14 AM
ESGLinux

Hello,

do you mean yum list?

if you do yum upgrade it connects to the repo and list the packates ready to
be upgraded (you can abort if you donīt like the packages)

Greetings,

ESG

Old 02-24-2010, 11:41 AM
mark

Sir June wrote:

This may be a silly question or a newbie question.

I have a fedora 9 box and i want to upgrade some packages. how do i browse
the yum repository and see what updates are available? is there a site that
lists the new updates?

I only learned the way last year. yum check-update

mark
--
To a fanatical libertarian, our [law] code is just. If a poor man can
afford a four hundred dollar an hour lawyer, he can get the same