Old 08-11-2008, 03:43 AM
"Toto"

Default Loadbalancing and failover

i have two wan connection...i use redhat 9 as pc router and i want setup my pc router as load balancing and failover ....please help me.....!!!

Thank you

Old 08-11-2008, 03:54 AM
"Geofrey Rainey"

IP Tables is your tool for this job. However, it might be quite
difficult to
Implement for the un-experienced.

online at tvnz.co.nz

Old 08-11-2008, 06:15 AM
"Toto"

please...can you explaint it more detail?

http://mailbdg2.centrin.net.id/canit/b.php?i=121471707&m=624f23b80596&c=s
http://mailbdg2.centrin.net.id/canit/b.php?i=121471707&m=624f23b80596&c=n
http://mailbdg2.centrin.net.id/canit/b.php?i=121471707&m=624f23b80596&c=f

Old 08-11-2008, 12:10 PM