Old 08-07-2008, 12:15 PM
"Eiji"

Default US AIR FORCE TROUBLE FROM CODE NAME Lucky Boy.

Oda It is a US AIR FORCE trouble, it rides on the backseat of a transport,
and Toru Oda is down to earth land mine. Toru is Red headband and it is
at the time, a junior high school student. the red headband was shown to
me.Do you memory this headband.and Kubo was
sharp look. This eye is eye of Susumu Kubo -- someone -- coming -- it --
it is shop(Japanese red line) said. Oda said,true.

And for a while,Susumu Kubo and Oda and big brother of Muguruma, and Oda
attach the red headband. And, Red is remember,said Kubo, the red headband of
Oda was taken. And it went to the island of a US AIR FORCE trouble, and Kubo
asked that island, and whether it memorizes to me. the Toshiba entrance into
a company,two years,Yuji Urakawa asked me,Kubo is transport plane
operator,and Kubo was sharp look.

After the US AIR FORCE trouble,My eye is see little.Oda is Red
headband,Susumu Kubo,shutout,red will remember.Oda said,don't look to me.
Big brother of Terunori Muguruma says to Susumu,A thick arm is knocking
Muguruma,only I who did can operate this air transport plane,
and it stopped,Kubo is sharp look.
At Sanbonmatu shop,Oda said,somehow,Masato Hayasi coming out,Tomotaka
Murakami coming out.Do you memory transport plane,Oda is at front to me,you
are fool.

Old 08-07-2008, 02:22 PM
"Eiji"

1.Oda It is a US AIR FORCE trouble, it rides on the backseat of a
transport, and Toru Oda is down to earth land mine. Toru is Red headband
and it is at the time, a junior high school student. the red headband was
shown to me.Do you memory this headband.and Kubo was
sharp look. This eye is eye of Susumu Kubo -- someone -- coming -- it --
it is shop(Japanese red line) said. Oda said,true.

2.And for a while,Susumu Kubo and Oda and big brother of Muguruma, and Oda
attach the red headband. And, Red is remember,said Kubo, the red headband of
Oda was taken. And it went to the island of a US AIR FORCE trouble, and Kubo
asked that island, and whether it memorizes to me. the Toshiba entrance into
a company,two years,Yuji Urakawa asked me,Kubo is transport plane
operator,and Kubo was sharp look.

3.After the US AIR FORCE trouble,My eye is see little.Oda is Red
headband,Susumu Kubo,shutout,red will remember.Oda said,don't look to me.
Big brother of Terunori Muguruma says to Susumu,A thick arm is knocking
Muguruma,only I who did can operate this air transport plane,
and it stopped,Kubo is sharp look.
At Sanbonmatu shop,Oda said,somehow,Masato Hayasi coming out,Tomotaka
Murakami coming out.Do you memory transport plane,Oda is at front to me,you
are fool.

4.After US AIR FORCE trouble,and a check of,My eye is not and memory
trouble.A transport plane,Susumu Kubo was hid the place of a triangular
point of transport plane.Said to older brother,kill the enemy of Susumu,and
it returned to Japan.

5.US AIR FORCE trouble,Kubo know me witness.Second,Kubo start to island by
transport plane.Before,Kouich Isikawa said,Kubo general manager of army.This
is Masato Hayasi.Kubo said,don't said name.Test whether it memorizes to me
and my eye is,can not see.
Susumu Kubo was hid the place of a triangular point of transport plane.Said
to older brother,kill the enemy of Susumu,this time,Toru Oda said,land mine
to the island from transport plane.Susumu Kubo said,today is no,land mine is
first down to the island by Susumu Kubo.
Return to the Japan.

Old 08-07-2008, 03:31 PM
"Eiji"

[...]

6.US AIR FORCE trouble.Second,Kubo know me witness,and my memory is
little.And Aya Abe(Itou) have land mine.Aya like Masato.Masato like Aya.Air
port is administrated by Masato Hayasi's Father,Kouichi said safe.After the
air port was bombed by first Ikegami Toshihiko(second Youichi?Masuzoe).NiiNo
have this air port.At Nee smile is Niino.Nee,shutdown air port.This air port
is AIDS MAKER.

Old 08-07-2008, 04:28 PM
"Mark Haney"

6.US AIR FORCE trouble.Second,Kubo know me witness,and my memory is
little.And Aya Abe(Itou) have land mine.Aya like Masato.Masato like Aya.Air
port is administrated by Masato Hayasi's Father,Kouichi said safe.After the
air port was bombed by first Ikegami Toshihiko(second Youichi?Masuzoe).NiiNo
have this air port.At Nee smile is Niino.Nee,shutdown air port.This air port
is AIDS MAKER.

I know I can filter this moron out, but can SOMEONE at RH block this guy
from spamming everyone?

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support

Old 08-07-2008, 08:30 PM
Ben Kevan

On Thursday 07 August 2008 09:28:45 am Mark Haney wrote:
> > 6.US AIR FORCE trouble.Second,Kubo know me witness,and my memory is
> > little.And Aya Abe(Itou) have land mine.Aya like Masato.Masato like
> > Aya.Air port is administrated by Masato Hayasi's Father,Kouichi said
> > safe.After the air port was bombed by first Ikegami Toshihiko(second
> > Youichi?Masuzoe).NiiNo have this air port.At Nee smile is
> > Niino.Nee,shutdown air port.This air port is AIDS MAKER.
>
> I know I can filter this moron out, but can SOMEONE at RH block this guy
> from spamming everyone?
>

> --
> Libenter homines id quod volunt credunt -- Caius Julius Caesar
>

> Mark Haney
> Sr. Systems Administrator
> ERC Broadband
> (828) 350-2415
>
> Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support

please do.. the first day was ok.. the second time was blah . .the third time
was wtf .. the fourth time was.. come on now.. this time is pushing me over
the edge

Old 08-07-2008, 08:43 PM
"Geofrey Rainey"

I would really like the US air force to bomb this guy

online at tvnz.co.nz

Old 08-07-2008, 08:49 PM
"Burke, Thomas G."

Spam is has bad game
Air force is the man's lame game
Bombs will fall on him

I'm not at my desk, but I can be reached at 443-603-7308

online at tvnz.co.nz

Old 08-07-2008, 09:07 PM
"Rushan Soubar"

Hope ( Hike ) enjoying this ,,,, he get pissed when I sent e-mail to the
group to remove the spammer as if me who only want this spammer out.

online at tvnz.co.nz

Old 08-09-2008, 10:31 AM
"Gabi C"

excellent man! :-D

Old 08-09-2008, 02:40 PM
"Raman, Pattabhi"

Can the moderators fire these spammers from the list plz?