Old 08-07-2008, 08:10 AM
"sunhux G"

Default "last" in my Redhat did not work like Solaris last (also set it up to capture 35days data)

Hi,

In Solaris, "last" command can give me a lot of info including
the type of login (the source IP addr I login from, whether its
telnet/ssh/ftp).

I can't seem to find anything on this in my Linux
(uname -a gives 2.4.20-8smp)

Also, how can I tuned wtmp to capture up to 35 days' worth
of data?

TIA