-   -   "last" in my Redhat did not work like Solaris last (also set it up to capture 35days data) (http://www.linux-archive.org/red-hat-linux/139001-last-my-redhat-did-not-work-like-solaris-last-also-set-up-capture-35days-data.html)

"sunhux G" 08-07-2008 08:10 AM

"last" in my Redhat did not work like Solaris last (also set it up to capture 35days data)

Hi,

In Solaris, "last" command can give me a lot of info including
the type of login (the source IP addr I login from, whether its
telnet/ssh/ftp).

I can't seem to find anything on this in my Linux
(uname -a gives 2.4.20-8smp)

Also, how can I tuned wtmp to capture up to 35 days' worth
of data?

TIA