Old 08-02-2008, 04:39 PM
"Eiji"

Default AIDS MAKER & US AIR FORCE ACCIDENT

AIDS & US AIR FORCE Brother of Father of MEGUMI and Brother of TERUNORI was
made AIDS VIRUS.This Brother of TERUNORI and Tomotaka Murakami was droped a
land mine to BRITISH Kingdom by US AIR FORCE sticker JAPANESE AIR PLANE.

Old 08-02-2008, 04:54 PM
"Rushan Soubar"

Someone remove this spammer from this list!!

Old 08-04-2008, 06:59 PM
Dag Wieers

AIDS & US AIR FORCE Brother of Father of MEGUMI and Brother of TERUNORI
was
made AIDS VIRUS.This Brother of TERUNORI and Tomotaka Murakami was droped
land mine to BRITISH Kingdom by US AIR FORCE sticker JAPANESE AIR PLANE.

Someone remove this spammer from this list!!

I thought it was poetry. Or at least some sort of art

--
-- dag wieers, dag@wieers.com, http://dag.wieers.com/ --

Old 08-04-2008, 07:01 PM
"Burke, Thomas G."