Old 07-25-2008, 03:21 PM

Default Kickstart + DHCP booting from CDROM/Memory Stick

"...the build DHCP server NAKs that address and forces a specific
address."
I would check how this process works. Booting from USB is
usually slower. I suspect it is a timing issue of all the processes
happening and the NAK is too fast. (Personally I didn't think it was
possible)