Old 07-23-2008, 06:13 PM
"Joy Methew"

Default voice to text

hello all....
i wann use a software which convert voice into text (speech
to text)
on RHEL5.
if anyone know about that type software please suggest me.
Thanks

Old 07-23-2008, 06:15 PM
Chaim Rieger

Joy Methew wrote:

hello all....
i wann use a software which convert voice into text (speech
to text)
on RHEL5.
if anyone know about that type software please suggest me.
Thanks

http://leb.net/pub/blinux/doc/blinux/my-tts-linux.txt

Chaim Rieger

Old 07-24-2008, 06:23 AM
"Joy Methew"

This documantatioin for Text-To-Speech.

i wann Speech-To-Text

Old 07-24-2008, 08:18 AM
Michael Schwendt

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 11:53:39 +0530, Joy Methew wrote:

> This documantatioin for Text-To-Speech.
>
> i wann Speech-To-Text
>
> On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 11:45 PM, Chaim Rieger wrote:

What search terms did you enter into your favourite web search
engine? "voice to text"? "speech recognition"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speech_recognition_in_Linux
http://www.google.com/linux?hl=en&q=speech+recognition&btnG=Search