Old 07-22-2008, 05:46 PM
"Julivan Silva"

Default Help!!! How to configure Encore Wireless ENLWI-G

*Hi.. *
**
*I'm trying to configure the ENCORE Wireless ENLWI-G in Red Hat Enterprise
5.0 about a week, but without success.*
*Someone could help me with some information, tutorial or a page?*
*My last shot, was trying with "ndiswrapper" use the drivers for windows,
but, it doesn't work.*
**
*Thanks in advanced*
*Bye*