Old 07-16-2008, 12:47 PM
"Vivek Mangal"

Default problem to access java pages

Hello All,

I am trying to access my own created login.jsp file on own web server
(Apache)
but its not working, it shows as like a html format.
I already checked all setting of web browser, java is enabled.

And when i tried to redirect the login.jsp page into another java pages, it
did not redirect.
i think my java program is not running, but i donot know how to solve this
problem.
do i install any other software to run java pages as like in Windows we
needs tomcat ?
if yes then tell me which software i should install ?

--
With Regards,
Vivek Mangal

Old 07-16-2008, 01:50 PM
"Marcos Aurelio Rodrigues"

Try to use Tomcat like in Windows.

[]s
Marcos

Old 07-20-2008, 04:04 PM
"Sanjay Chakraborty"

Hi,
If you want to check java process is running or not type ps -ef |grep java
it will give you java process if that is running. If you want to
restart type kill -9 and process id which you get from process .
For tomcat download that from jakarta tomcat.. follow the instruction.
Twike the config file.

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 8:47 AM, Vivek Mangal
<vivek.mangal9685@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I am trying to access my own created login.jsp file on own web server
> (Apache)
> but its not working, it shows as like a html format.
> I already checked all setting of web browser, java is enabled.
>
> And when i tried to redirect the login.jsp page into another java pages, it
> did not redirect.
> i think my java program is not running, but i donot know how to solve this
> problem.
> do i install any other software to run java pages as like in Windows we
> needs tomcat ?
> if yes then tell me which software i should install ?
>

> --
> With Regards,
> Vivek Mangal
> Project Assistant