-   -   Looking for help with rss & perl - never mind (http://www.linux-archive.org/red-hat-linux/125335-looking-help-rss-perl-never-mind.html)

07-15-2008 05:03 PM

Looking for help with rss & perl - never mind

Please ignore the post. It's a *lot* more complicated than this (I'm trying to hand credentials to WebSeal, the web security part of IBM's Tivoli, and their user-side docs approach zero as a limit....) Anyway, I was getting an idiot login, rather than the .rss I was expecting.

mark, editing an installed .pm to find this out