Old 07-10-2008, 11:30 AM
"Koray Sonmez [Oytek]"

Default folder share

Hi,

İ want ot share my redhat folder to windows clients i know samba can achieve this issue but is there another solution or sofware ?

regards

Bu e-mail'in tum icerigi gonderenin kisisel tasarrufu ile olusturulmus ve gonderilmistir. Oyak Teknoloji Bilisim ve Kart Hizmetleri A.S. bu e-mail icerigi hakkinda sorumluluk kabul etmez.
This e-mail has been sent by the sender under his/her own individual discretion. Oyak Teknoloji Bilisim ve Kart Hizmetleri A.S. accepts no responsibility.

Old 07-10-2008, 12:01 PM
"bedo.wang"

you can build a ftp server or use winscp which is a scp tool under the windows (base on ssh)

2008-07-10

bedo.wang

Old 07-10-2008, 01:05 PM
"Chet Nichols III"

NFS would also be an option, or you could use FUSE and do an sshfs mount or
something like that

Old 07-10-2008, 11:34 PM
"Northrup, Wilson"

I suppose you could load an NFS client on all your windows boxen.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=896c9688-601b-44f1-81a4-02878ff11778&displaylang=en

Wilson