Old 07-10-2008, 05:20 AM
"sunhux G"

Default Snmp vulnerability

Hi

I need to address the following vulnerability :

First, how do I find out what's my version of Snmp.

Second, is this applicable to Solaris or only to Linux as
a link given in the above link points to :
http://www.net-snmp.org/download.html
(which only has a GPG key - ie seems like for Linux)

Sorry if this is off-topic but it's rather confusing.

Thanks

Old 07-10-2008, 05:23 AM

Rpm -qa| grep snmp

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile