Old 07-08-2008, 01:44 PM
Paul Whitney

Default libuser.conf

I am trying to replace a SHADOWMAX_WARNING setting in
the /etc/libuser.conf file using a script I used with RHEL 4 on RHEL 5.
However, I see that in the RHEL 5.2 release this setting is not even
available. Is this located somewhere else or is no longer supported? Or
did it just not make it into the distribution?

Thank you,

Paul W