Old 07-05-2008, 12:13 PM
"Joy Methew"

Default elinks

hi all....
I have a proxy server. i am using elinks for access net.
i want to *Authentication elinks from proxy server......i have
done with wget.
*wget --proxy-user=USERNAME --proxy-password=PASSWORD
http://path.to.domain.com/some.html

Any suggestions?
THX

Old 07-05-2008, 12:18 PM
"Daniel Carrillo"

2008/7/5 Joy Methew <ml4joy@gmail.com>:
> hi all....
> I have a proxy server. i am using elinks for access net.
> i want to *Authentication elinks from proxy server......i have
> done with wget.
> *wget --proxy-user=USERNAME --proxy-password=PASSWORD
> http://path.to.domain.com/some.html
>

> Any suggestions?

Try:

vim ~/.elinks/elinks.conf:

set protocol.http.proxy.host = "yourproxy:8080"
set protocol.http.proxy.user = "USERNAME"
set protocol.http.proxy.passwd = "PASSWORD"

BR.