Old 07-01-2008, 12:10 PM
"Andres Migliazzo"

Default Red Hat Engineer Certification question

Hi Gang,

I'm on my way to certify RH, I was told that they keep throwing scripts
through the network that wrokes the system and you have to fix it.

Do you have any tips or useful scripts that easy my way?

Thank you

Old 07-01-2008, 12:35 PM
"Chet Nichols III"

Hey Andres-

I just know I signed some document saying I won't discuss anything related
to the test, so, I'm sorry to say that my lips are sealed
You'll do fine though- good luck, and let us know how it goes!

Chet