Old 06-30-2008, 05:22 AM
Terry Zink

Default ssh

Then im guessing you shouldn't be root anyway now should you?

There are apps that will attempt to brute force it.. and some old ancient versions of ssh are vulnerable to buffer overflows... but that's it. You'll need to go single user to boot it without a pass.

But it honestly sounds like you are attempting to break into something you shouldn't be which is not something that this list will assist you with.

-tz

---

Terry Zink
RHCE