Old 06-29-2008, 02:16 PM
"Manish Gupta"

Default Differences Between RHEL4 and RHEL 5

Is there any document which lists the changes made in RHEL5? The difference
between commands in RHEL5 and commands in RHEL4 is needed.

Regards,

Manish Gupta.

Old 06-29-2008, 04:50 PM
"Romeo Theriault"

I don't know of a comprehensive list of command changes between the two
versions but this page:

https://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/

Has a RHEL4 to RHEL5 changes document as well as admin documentation for
most things you'd want to do in RHEL5 & RHEL4, so you should be able to
figure out what you're trying to do and if not you can always ask here

On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 10:16 AM, Manish Gupta <gupta.kumar.manish@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Is there any document which lists the changes made in RHEL5? The difference
> between commands in RHEL5 and commands in RHEL4 is needed.
>

> Regards,
>
> Manish Gupta.

Romeo Theriault

Old 06-30-2008, 02:18 AM
"Sanjay Chakraborty"

Read the release note for RHEL 5 and that has all the changes.

wrote:

> Is there any document which lists the changes made in RHEL5? The difference
> between commands in RHEL5 and commands in RHEL4 is needed.
>

> Regards,
>
> Manish Gupta.

Regards.
Sanjay Chakraborty